Ok, I am very excited that I was nominated for Beauty Blogger of the month. Yay!
I would like to say thank you and give a big virtual hug to Joyce, for taking her time to nominate the blog. In order for me to participate in the contest, I had to answer 7 great makeup related questions and some of them were not so easy to answer. You can read below to see what my answers are.
1. Where does your makeup inspiration come from? Hmm. Such a good question and hard to give one answer. I would have to say from the classic movie era. I just loved how glamorous and chic the women looked back then.
2. What are 3 of your makeup Holy Grail products you cannot live without? Very easy, I will look completely washed out without my Clinque eye liner in black, my Clinque lipstick and of course my Chanel blush to make my cheeks pop.
3. What is your makeup signature look which you have on most of the time? My black eyeliner to extend my cat eyes. I am not complete without them.
4. Let us know your favorite makeup brands? Clinque, Chanel, MAC, Revlon, E.L.F, and Iman.
5. My ultimate makeup pet peeve has to be black lipliner with any color lipstick and white eye shadow. Doesn’t have to be together, separate offensives are enough.
6. You’ve heard about all the hype on this makeup item, bought it, tried it and don’t understand what all the fuss is about…Name that product! I would have to say for me it was Maybelines lash extension. Instead of long beautiful lashes, I’ve had more like a clunky mess that looked like a spider took a rest on my eyes lol.
7. Concealer OR foundation ONLY for the rest of your life. Choose one and tell us the reason. Talk about a good curve ball at the end. Hard to chose but, I would have to say concealer. The reason why is simple, I sweat a lot around the nose and it would be a pain to always re-apply. Or worst, forget that I even had it on and walking around looking like a hot mess lol.
I hope you enjoyed this and remember laughter is good for the heart, skin and soul!
Thanks again to Joyce over at for the nomination and a big thank you to Cecilia’s Corner for hosting such a fun and cool award!
Please vote and nominate other beauty bloggers that are doing such a great job at keeping us up to date and inspired.
The BEAUTY BLOGGER of the Month AWARD (August) & MAC Fix+ Setting Spray and Y.E.T Lip Tint Giveaway! | Cecilia’s Corner
3 thoughts on “Beauty blogger of the month nomination”
This is such a lovely entry, Tara! I must check out the Chanel blush and Clinique products you have mentioned in your HG section!!
I will enter your name for August’s award, good luck x
Awww, thank you and please do check out the products they are amazing 🙂
This is such a lovely entry 🙂 Thank you so much for participating and I will enter you for August’s award. Good luck x